Thursday, November 22, 2007

So far...

I can’t sleep.
Dry red eyes wide open.
Stare at the white stucco ceiling.
I turn on the TV,watch music on television.
Have I heard this song before?
Did this already happen?
Derived influence in style of dress.
Similar trends in camera technique and editing.
Sync up the cuts to the bass drum kick.
All the taste makers drinking from the same glass.
Is there anyone thinking what I am?
Is there anyone thinking what I am?

Are you restless like me? -- Against Me!, "Up the Cuts"

So far, a week into these meds, my sleep has actually gotten worse. I've tried going to bed earlier, somewhere in the middle, and the usual (i.e. early morning), and it has been a restless disaster to this point. I'm up typing this now based on another failed attempt. But hey, if I had any money I'd be already to head to BestBuy in a few hours and wait in line for those "great" deals. (Seriously, is it just me, or are the deals at Circuit City waaaaaay better than BestBuy this year?)

No comments: