Tuesday, November 27, 2007

5 more days...

Yes, 5 more days have passed and I have nothing new to really talk about. I say that because I wouldn't call mounting frustration and lack of sleep to really be new things. They are old. Its all pretty much old shit by now. And to be honest, I am very fucking tired of it. Very. I suppose some people are born with more patience than others. I used to think that I had a good deal of it. Perhaps I did. But right now, I can tell you that it is used up. Dry. Bone dry. I'm not sure what else to write, or why I continue to write...is anyone besides Josh reading these? Maybe there is some therapy in it. Somewhere. It just seems like the end of the line gets reached on a daily basis. And yet, I wake up (when sleep is there) for one more day.

No comments: