Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fave Songs of 2007

Just a number of songs I listened to repeatedly during the year...though I have a feeling I left plenty others out, simply due to bad memory. Mostly all from this year with a couple of slightly older ones thrown in. Once again, no discernible order (other than alphabetical, lol).

Civil Disobedience -- Sage Francis
Common People -- Street Dogs
Daughter/Valley Morning -- Loudon Wainwright III
Denton, TX -- Damien Jurado
Devil You Know -- Pinback
Drive/I'da Called You Woody, Joe -- The Gaslight Anthem
For Broken Ears/The Grove -- Chuck Ragan
For Science Fiction -- Maritime
Forsaken -- As I Lay Dying
Girls in Their Summer Clothes -- Bruce Springsteen
Headed for a Fall -- M. Ward
Heaven That I'm Making -- Crowded House
Hide and Seek -- Imogen Heap
Intervention -- Arcade Fire
Irish Handcuffs
-- Smoke or Fire
Jigsaw Falling Into Place -- Radiohead
Paranoid in BB Major -- The Avett Brothers
Postcard from Kentucky -- Rocky Votolato
Shut Me Up/Time is a Lion -- Joe Henry
Summer's Always Gone Too Soon -- Ben Weasel and His Iron String Quartet
The Dreams -- Weatherbox
The Pizza Song
-- Bouncing Souls
Things Have Changed -- Bob Dylan
We'rewolf -- Every Time I Die
What Light -- Wilco
Where I'm Headed
-- The One AM Radio
White People for Peace/Sink, Florida, Sink (Electric) -- Against Me!
You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb -- Spoon

No comments: